About FlowState Marketing
We’re a digital and apparel marketing agency made up of happy and motivated creative people who grow businesses. We are located in the RiNo district of downtown Denver and our digital team is scaling quickly. We work with a variety of businesses including e-commerce, tech, breweries, hospitality, construction and retail.
Who We’re Looking For
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of finding new business (prospecting, lead generation, meeting, discovery notes and introductions to Account Managers). The ideal candidate for this position is a motivated self-starter with strong sales experience and a great work ethic. The candidate would also exhibit strong time management, leadership, communication, organizational skills and attention to detail.
Role Reporting Structure
Role reports directly to President for all tasks.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Find new business:
- Prospecting/lead generation
- Meeting, discovery notes
- Introduction to account managers
- Checking in with client after first design proposal sent
- Bi-weekly contact with new clients for first few projects
- Responding to clients and organizing/problem solving when things go wrong
- Replying and organizing proposals to RFQ’s
- Taking samples to the client
- Cold walk-ins for first 9 months
- Getting a hold of them if inside isn’t getting responses
- Follow up after completion of projects
- Finding new opportunities at that company has and new contacts
- Hitting metrics (certain amounts of cold calls, cold walk ins, LinkedIn messages, emails, meetings, etc)
Not Responsible For
- Finding products for the client(s)
- Packaging a job for production
- Creative work
- Creating team workflow systems for team (you can propose new systems to Owners, but are not responsible for enacting them)
- Anything that is not defined above – you need to be specialized in bringing in opportunities and new business
- Must have 2-5 years in business development experience
- Must have 1-2 years in B2B sales
- Must have a book of business to call on
- Must be a quick learner
- Must have experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Must have a college degree
- Fixed aggressive commission
- Small expense budget
Compensation and Expectations
This is a full-time role. Start date December 2018 or January 2019 (flexible for the right person). Compensation is $25-35K base depending on experience. $25-35K commission expectation for year one.
How to Apply
To apply, please upload your resume and a cover letter (in one file). In your cover letter please explain why you want this position, what you believe your strengths are and why.
Applications close Friday 9th November 2018